Anyone interested in only one thing? Haha.. SEX

We're all women here and right now I feel like I'm being like a man! I have a best friend and both of us are currently single. I really care about him to the point of almost loving him, but I dont' want to date him. We're just friends and physical. No strings attached. We hang out and go to movies or dinner then come home and you know?! And then thats it. Is that wrong that I dont' want to date him or marry him that I'm just interested in sex with him? All my friends think I'm awful, but we just like to be with one another, and although it's none of anyones business. I just wondered what was wrong about it..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:05 PM on Jun. 5, 2009 in Relationships

• I am SO horny lately, give me a man, hell give me a woman and I would go to TOWN!
    all I have been thinking about is getting me a little somthin somethin!
    too bad Im super pregnant and not very bendy right now LOL
    judith_visco

Answer by judith_visco at 3:17 PM on Jun. 5, 2009

• I don't think it's right just for the disease factor cause you don't know who he is getting with. I mean your not dating or anything so he's probly thinking he can hook up with whoever he wants and then get some from you whenever he feels like it. Plus what if you meet someone and you end up wanting to date this person and your friend gets mad cause he still wants sex.
    Anonymous

• Not wrong at all. Sh*t girl ride that gravy train for as long as you can...no laundry, no pube soap, no lid up.You are set.
    lostshel

Answer by lostshel at 3:20 PM on Jun. 5, 2009

• I don't see anything wrong with it. Two consenting adults, a little dinner, a little movie, a little nookie....and no drama. Wow! Lucky you! LOL

Like cuddlek said as long as he is aware of the fact you don't want strings attached then i say have fun!
    CinderAmethyst

Answer by CinderAmethyst at 5:07 PM on Jun. 5, 2009

• Geez I wish I had this problem! I've always told people that I think a friends with benefits situation is ideal for me since I am all about gettin the bootay ... and then to not have to answer to or explain myself to someone all the time sounds awesome! Have fun for me too chica!
    LuvMyHazelEyez

Answer by LuvMyHazelEyez at 5:11 PM on Jun. 5, 2009