Is there anyway to lose the last fifteen pounds of baby weight, and is there any way to make my stretch marks fade?

My son was born 3 months ago and I lost 35pounds of the weight but cant seem to lose the last fifteen, but I have no time to go to the gym at all, I also got TERRIBLE TERRIBLE stretch marks! Any body have any suggestions on how to lose the weight and lighten up the stretch marks? I know I cant get rid of them but if they faded a little I would feel better about bathing suit season coming up!

lilmama31709

Asked by lilmama31709 at 3:09 PM on Jun. 5, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• yes. i had healthy choice and grape juice almost everyday post birth with my 1st child. it took almost a year but i lost 80 lbs on it. taking him for walks everyday can help with both stretch marks and your weight loss. also, that gel, i cant remember the name, its like bye bye cellulite or something, works good on stretch marks and palmer's cocoa butter. slather that stuff on like twice a day or more and it will eventually fade but might not go away completely. also lots and lots of water and little or no soda will help you lose weight quick too!
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 3:17 PM on Jun. 5, 2009

• exercise - at least 20 minutes a day at least 3 times a week
    water - a least 8 8oz glasses
    eating fruits and vegetables - 7-8 servings a day in at least 3 different colors
    eating whole grains - 6-7 servings a day
    eating beans, lentils, tofu
    no meat, no dairy

Answer by rkoloms at 9:03 PM on Jun. 5, 2009