I need some Father's Day ideas!!!!

It's my first year to get my husband something for Father's Day....and I was needing some creative ideas. Thanks!! :)

hefairbairn

Asked by hefairbairn at 3:13 PM on Jun. 5, 2009 in Holidays

• Maybe you could get a babysitter and plan a date for him...like go to a ball game, or sports bar. Pick all things for the date that he would like.
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 3:19 PM on Jun. 5, 2009

• Depends on your kids ages...check here to see some unique ideas http://www.cjkidz.com/Fathersday.html    

momjs

Answer by momjs at 10:10 PM on Jun. 6, 2009

• We're going to a ball game but if this is his first father's day that must mean you got a little one. How about having a cookout. You could actually get together with your friends and you all could plan a big day for the dads. That's what we usually do but we couldn't pass up this opportunity at the ball game.
    Juggalette0327

Answer by Juggalette0327 at 9:58 AM on Jun. 9, 2009