Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

what all will soonercare cover?

im thinking of getting a midwife and having an at home birth, or even a water birth at a hospital (not sure yet. still researching them both) but im not sure if soonercare covers these. any ideas? or where can i find out?

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 3:20 PM on Jun. 5, 2009 in Pregnancy

Answers (1)
  • I would call OHCA (soonercare) and ask them. They also have a website. the website is If you go to the Contact Us section you can find their number. You can also call the hospital's business office or your Dr's office might know or you can call the health dept and talk to them. The best bet is to call OHCA directly or the hospital.

    Answer by bens_mommy247 at 6:17 PM on Jun. 5, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.