Potty Training?

When should I start to introduce the potty? My daughter is 11 months, and is walking. I have a little potty her to use. Any advice? What worked best for you?

AudreysMommy798

Asked by AudreysMommy798 at 3:30 PM on Jun. 5, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• i have a boy and dont plan on even thinking about it till he can tell me mommy I'm wet change me because then he knows what he did... If they cant connect the feeling to the action there is no point in trying because you will end up frusterate and then it will become a horrible experience and it shouldnt be that... Not that it's going to be easy but it's not suposed to be forceful... We worked with my brother for month told him we would give him what ever he wanted everything nothing worked.. We had done it all and finally gave up and one day he just went on the potty and hasnt stopped.. They have to understand and be able to control therer bladder before it will ever work... they say that doesnt happen til about 18 months or so... Hope this helps
    TristansMommy16

Answer by TristansMommy16 at 3:00 AM on Jun. 6, 2009