OMG!!! Fussy, teething baby!!

AAAHHHHH!!! She finally went down for a nap a few minutes ago. She is so fussy. She will literally be laughing and just start crying. I gave her tylenol and oragel. She won't eat and she is even fighting me with bottles. I called the doctors office and had to leave a message on the nurses line at like 12:30, but these SOBs have not even called me back yet. It has been raining all day/every day, so we haven't left this house since Monday, which was only for a walk (5 miles). I think we are both going stir crazy. I know she is as sick of being in this house as I am. She just cries and cries unless I am playing acrobat with her and I just can't keep that up all day long, my back is killing me. I know she is in pain and I feel bad for her, but it is still super frustrating. Please give me some words of wisdom, because I feel like impaling myself with a rusty shard of metal. Help! (BTW-she's 11 months old)

BridgetC140

Asked by BridgetC140 at 3:32 PM on Jun. 5, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Try teething tablet they worked better than origel for me, if you can get to the store and get some, I know it sucks when this happens, you can also put a wet wash cloth in the freezer and let her chew on that, or cut a dill pickle in half longways and with your supper vision let her suck on that, I the docs office you got to call and call them I remember I called and left 3 messages at the nurses station and they didn't call me back till actually my dad called and started throwing a fit, hope this helps
    NicholeAT

Answer by NicholeAT at 3:41 PM on Jun. 5, 2009

• Hylands teething tabs and frozen damp washcloths.

Answer by rkoloms at 3:43 PM on Jun. 5, 2009

• I give my daughter frozen veggies to chew on such as peas. She doesn't have anything to do with teething rings. Tray a cold damp wash cloth like the previous moms said. Try giving her a toy or something that keeps her busy. If it doesn't help there isn't much left to do then to wait it out.
    Anonymous