Potty training?

When is a good age to introduce to potty? I have a little potty for my daughter to use. She is 11 months and walking. Any advice? What worked best for you?

AudreysMommy798

Asked by AudreysMommy798 at 3:46 PM on Jun. 5, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• I tried to start my dd around 12mo but she wasn't inteerested until she was about 18mo. She will be 2 the 22nd has been potty trained for t 4 mo now. But I would take her to the bathjroom w- me and she knew mommy was pee peeing in the potty and eventualy she wanted to do it too. I bought one of those pottys that sings but I would suggest anyone not to use it b/c it distracted her more than anything. good luck.... also most kids won't poo poo on the potty and will atually hold their poo for days and then go in their diaper. dd finnally started pooping after about 2 mo of training. I also never bought pull ups, she is in panties now. She has dripping accidents occasionally, when she gets too occupied and doesn't want to go, but I always have a diaper, wipes and another pair of panties
    SMWOODS

Answer by SMWOODS at 3:52 PM on Jun. 5, 2009

• i would try it now! everyone ive talked to who potty trained their kids started really early and they were trained by 2.
    exxOHjackie

Answer by exxOHjackie at 8:41 PM on Jun. 5, 2009