• In the Spotlight:

Any good children movies suggestions that star dogs? My girls absolutely love animals and I feel they may be growing tired of the "classics"

movies, kid movies, animal movies, dog movies

jennysgirls2

Asked by jennysgirls2 at 4:33 PM on Jun. 5, 2009 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• Homeward Bound: The Incredible Journey
    Benji
    For the Love of Benji

You might go to www.IMDB.com and look up your keywords.
    kaycee14

Answer by kaycee14 at 4:39 PM on Jun. 5, 2009

• I think it is called Fire House Dog. My children love it.
    itsallabtthem84

Answer by itsallabtthem84 at 4:40 PM on Jun. 5, 2009

• Hotel for Dogs just came out and is really cute. I think it is more for onlder kids though, my 7 yo loved it, but my 5 yo was kind of bored. Good for adults too.
    AK_aries

Answer by AK_aries at 4:42 PM on Jun. 5, 2009

• All of those that the pp's mentioned and theres a few low budget films too. One is called Bingo. I found it in the $5 bin at walmart and then the other that comes to mind is Beverly Hills chihauau (I dont think I spelled that right). Oh and we have Soccer dog too. That one was also a low budget film. THe kids love it though. Hotel for dogs is great!
    momofsaee

Answer by momofsaee at 5:13 PM on Jun. 5, 2009

• I loved "All Dogs Go To Heaven" growing up! It was my favorite!
    MorbidFraggle

Answer by MorbidFraggle at 5:19 PM on Jun. 5, 2009

• Milo and Otis!
    Devory

Answer by Devory at 10:13 PM on Jun. 5, 2009

• karate dog
    dr do little
    doogal
    air buddies
    ilovemyson2002

Answer by ilovemyson2002 at 6:03 PM on Jun. 6, 2009

• Beethoven
    SpaceBuddies
    Bolt
    Turner & Hooch
    SnowBuddies
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:32 AM on Jun. 7, 2009

• Thank you all! Some of those I had completely forgot about...I will also be sure to check out that $5 bin, sounds like a deal! I had PBS on the other day and a movie came on that starred all dogs! They were dressed up in costumes and the movie re-told the story of Heidi (the orphan girl who goes to live with her grumpy grandfather). It seemed like a good thing to keep my kids occupied while I did some things around the house, but the funny thing was, once I took a minute to watch it with them, I couldn't stop. The movie is called "Heidi 4 Paws" and my girls will not stop asking me where they can get it. I looked it up online and they have a website that you can buy it, its called www.4paws.tv, I ordered it today actually, and let me tell you, Ryan and Talia cannot wait! It's cute and fun, and pretty entertaining - you guy should check it out! Thanks for the suggestions too!
    jennysgirls2

Answer by jennysgirls2 at 5:07 PM on Jun. 11, 2009