My baby has had slimmy stool for the past 3 months he is 5months old, the doctor is aware but no comment

Amaruk

Asked by Amaruk at 4:42 PM on Jun. 5, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• DD did this and her doctor said once in awhile was fine but she did it whenver she ate something she was allergic to. She'd then break out in a rash so bad her skin would bleed.
    MoonLover06

Answer by MoonLover06 at 5:55 PM on Jun. 5, 2009

• Slime in the stool is not a good thing. He prob. has a bacterial problem and it shouldn't be there. My last baby had this problem, and frankly, my ped. never could identify it. I sterilized everything that went into this mouth. We put him on a simple penicillian but it would always come back. It was kinda like a clear-greenish slime. I even took his diapers to the ped. for her to see. It truly was a mystery, but we did attempt to get it to clear up.

Hope you find your answer. If you do, please let me know. ;)
    lifeasinoit

Answer by lifeasinoit at 5:56 PM on Jun. 5, 2009