HMM HUGE PERIOD QUESTIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IS YOUR PERIOD ALWAYS GONNA BE 28 DAYS APART OR CAN IT CHANGE. I RECENTLY HAD A MISSCARRY IN MARCH 14TH THAN MY PERIOD CHANGED FROM THE 28TH TO ABOUT THE 14TH AND APRIL IT WAS THE 14TH AND MAY WAS ON THE 9TH AND NOW IT SAYS MY PERIOID SHOULD BE HERE ON THE 6TH BUT I HAVENT HAD ANY PMS OR NOTHING... AM I LATE OR WHAT?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:58 PM on Jun. 5, 2009 in Pregnancy

• after a misscarrage your body takes awhile to get back to normal- mine took 2 years actually.
    its touch and go hon.
    judith_visco

Answer by judith_visco at 5:02 PM on Jun. 5, 2009

• miscarriages tend to affect your periods...but watch it for a few months...the days can change most deffinately after a miscarriage. If they are under 40 days apart you should still be fine or go on bc to regulate them
    Dom123123

Answer by Dom123123 at 5:02 PM on Jun. 5, 2009

• My cycle was 26 days before I got pregnant. After my miscarriage my period came at 31 days. The next month it was 30 days, then 28, then back to 26. Just give it time.
    mnt_2_b_mommy

Answer by mnt_2_b_mommy at 5:26 PM on Jun. 5, 2009

• It can and will change. 28 days is an average but many woman are on different cycles.

Answer by gdiamante at 5:52 PM on Jun. 5, 2009