I have a Mary Kay question?

I was given Mary Kay's Satin Hands collection to me for my birthday. I was using the extra emollient night cream last night and as I squeezed the half used bottle I noticed a thick brown line of something squirting out of the bottle. I kept squeezing it to see how long it was and it was over four inches long. I'm not sure what it was a thick brown cord, string, hard chunk of something. I'm very repulsed. How gross! My question is since it was a present and theres no receipt and I have no idea who the salesperson was can I still return it? Its an expensive cream and thats the nastiest thing I've ever seen! Thanks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:04 PM on Jun. 5, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• if you like that exchange it for a new one if you dont like it return it and say your was defective. and explain what was wrong with it. But only do this if you got it no more then a week ago . Either wise you've waited too long and they might not take it back ,

Anonymous

• check out the products before using them at the Skin Deep database: www.ewg.org

Answer by rkoloms at 9:05 PM on Jun. 5, 2009

• Im thinking it may be an older stock that the independent consultant must of had..I would find out who the rep is and see if she can exchange it for you,or whomever bought it.Personally I love MK(been a customer for a few years)and havent recieved a faulty product,but I know if I dont like something I can return it for a refund.GL.
    Nattiesmom9603

Answer by Nattiesmom9603 at 11:28 PM on Jun. 5, 2009

• pm me I may be able to help you. I am Mary Kay beauty consultant
    sagesmom724

Answer by sagesmom724 at 8:51 AM on Jun. 7, 2009

• call 1-800-Marykay
    RidingPink

Answer by RidingPink at 1:32 AM on Jun. 14, 2009