Long Hair...

I have straight, long, brown hair. It is 48 inches long. I don't know how to style it or anything.. I either just keep it straight down or put it in a ponytail.. Any ideas on how to style it to make it cute or know a website that is good for long hair?

USNmomwife

Asked by USNmomwife at 5:06 PM on Jun. 5, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• i braid mine. i know, not much different!!
    bettylou420

Answer by bettylou420 at 5:18 PM on Jun. 5, 2009

• Have you ever learned to make a bun? They are very easy once you learn the technique and tightness that works for your hair. You can make it low at the nape or high near the crown. You can purchase small hair nets for buns that match the shade of your hair and are thin so people can't notice you are wearing one. They keep your bun in place and looking neat all day. You can then add a scrunchie around your bun or buy lovely, fashionable barettes that you can clip onto the hair on your head right above the bun.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 9:41 PM on Jun. 6, 2009

• Make a low ponytail and twist it until it turns up and keep twisting it till you have a roll up the back of your head from neckline to like your crown. Get a large plastic "butterfly" or claw type clip that will hold it all and clip the roll to your head. Let the rest of your hair come out the top and fall down over the clip. It may take some practice to get it the way you want it. It became my favorite style because it was easy and comfortable. It looks really good too.
    Paulam515

Answer by Paulam515 at 9:37 PM on Jun. 13, 2009

• Cont: Although, my hair was only down to my waist, it was really thick and heavy. I don't know if it will work for hair so long or what it will look like but it's something to try.
    Paulam515

Answer by Paulam515 at 9:45 PM on Jun. 13, 2009