How can I, an average woman, "Spice Things Up" in the Bedroom?

I am 27 years old and I want to have a baby but my husband is never "in the mood"! Should I be worried about this? I thought they were always supposed to be in the mood! Anyway, I'm not very attractive, kinda fat and plain really. How can I get my hubby in the mood for love? I've tried everything from candles to romantic music. I even tried talking to him and he gave the typical male answer "Why don't you ask your sister to help" my sister is barely 18! I really want a baby but I don't want to involve my sister! Please help!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:06 PM on Jun. 5, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• it's understandable for him to not be in the mood SOMETIMES, but all the time? that has to be a serious blow on your self-esteem. have you tried asking him what he likes in the bedroom or what really gets him hot? no offense but if he doesnt wanna have sex that seems kinda sketchy.
    Anonymous

• your ssiter.. what a freak.. anyhoo, try small stuff, tshirt and no panties to bed, knee high socks and tshirt, shave your legs and wear lipstick everyday.. pinch his butt just cause, try to get him to hold your hand while you watch tv, strip for him...
    HottMamaRossx2

Answer by HottMamaRossx2 at 5:16 PM on Jun. 5, 2009

• why would he say ask your sister???thats weird
    maybe ask for a massage...say your back hurts or sumthing
    but get naked for it...;)
    then see if you can make it lead to something else

also a lot of guys get stressed if they work or how the economy and it could have an effect on his sex drive...talk about his day u may find that somethings wrong and ask a lot of quesions, but not annoying questions ones that are open for his to do most the tallking...

he maybe needs to get more comfortable again...times have been hard especially for men because they feel like the need to be the money maker and provide...etc
    Dom123123

Answer by Dom123123 at 5:17 PM on Jun. 5, 2009

• alright you sister is 18..im sure shes heard of sex..hell i had just had baby a week after turning 18...
    ever tried giving him a blow job out of the blue...
    they really like that..cook in nothing but heels and an apron..
    masturbate next to him...
    pisces_chick89

Answer by pisces_chick89 at 6:30 PM on Jun. 5, 2009

• toys help me and my hubby in the bedroom when one of isnt in the mood. maybe u should try some porn? find out his fantises. by sexy cloths or nities ask him what made him fall in love with u in the first place and build on it from there. im a very plain looking woman who is fat to. i hate makeup, jewlery, and dresses. but if i want to drive my hubby nuts i just put on a skimpy slip with a pair of thongs and meet him at the door when everyone is asleep. let me tell u it works everytime.
    rainmommy

Answer by rainmommy at 8:58 PM on Jun. 5, 2009

• I'm not the most beautiful woman in the world thats for sure. But all I need to do is change my clothes, kiss his neck, or even bend over. Sorry honey I can't help you in this department! But, it's probably not you at all! Good Luck
    luvbnmomnwife

Answer by luvbnmomnwife at 3:08 PM on Jun. 6, 2009