Abstract Art!?

I will moving on a military base soon and I am trying to get rid of a lot of my things so that I don't have to pack or move them. 8) I am an abstract artist and wondered if anyone was interested in buying some of my art? If interested I will PM you with details on where to look at my art and other misc. detals. Thank you, Heather

USNmomwife

Asked by USNmomwife at 5:08 PM on Jun. 5, 2009 in Hobbies & Crafts

• Heather, have you tried selling your work on Etsy? I hear its the hot new thing for handcrafters and artists. I'd hate to see you take a shortsale on your work just to get it out of the house. Oh, also, maybe you could visit some local cafe's and coffeeshops to see if they'd be interested in displaying it for sale there. Thats a great way to have your work seen, and it helps the shop out too, becuase they get free decorations. Good luck!
    bvona

Answer by bvona at 2:05 PM on Jun. 7, 2009

• Those are both great ideas!
    monkeyberry

Answer by monkeyberry at 6:07 PM on Jun. 9, 2009