MrsBrockHardy and the CafeMom Team

I asked a question last night that recieved 81 responses, 30 of which were deleted by the CafeMom team for being downright vicious. I wanted to just send out a thank you to MrsBrockHardy for her kind words, and for reporting the writers of mean comments. It is good to know that there are still good people on CafeMom offering advice and support without judgement. Thank you as well to the other mothers who left nice comments with advice, it meant a lot to me. And of course, thank you to the CafeMom team for deleting the vicious replies.

I've never been the recipient of cyber-bullying (nor have I ever been a bully), and some of the answers seriously made me cry. I was already freaked out by the situation, being called an idiot and various names was in no way making anything better. People need to think before they type. Words still hurt, even when thrown from behind the mask of a computer screen.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:16 PM on Jun. 5, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Wow! Yeah I think they are really good at deleting the offensive answers.
    MommyKKay

Answer by MommyKKay at 6:18 PM on Jun. 5, 2009

• i hope ur feeling a little better, i have reported some people aswell and i have oly been on here for about a week! keep ya head up and dont worry about them low lives ok darl good luck :)
    Anonymous

• Some women on this site act disgusting. I cant believe these women are out there raising children. I hope they teach their kids better manners because we can see they did not learn any growing up themselves. Im sorry about the trouble and hurt you went through. Good luck!
    Anonymous

• I am so sorry that you experienced vicious attacks! Shame on them!
    livewell

Answer by livewell at 9:14 PM on Jun. 5, 2009