Am I the only one who finds this annoying?

When people insist on smoking near the entrances to places.
Umm yes thanks I don't want your second-hand cancer stick and I really don't want my daughter to breathe that in.. like common curtousy people.. move a few feet away from the door .. you don't lke the hot sun? Stop smoking. Don't like freezing your ass off every hour in the winter for 15 minutes? Stop smoking.
It's even more annoying when a smoker complains about the weather .. well if you didn't have a nasty habit to destroy lungs with then you wouldn't be outside in the weather you're complaining about.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:18 PM on Jun. 5, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I just ignore it i cant control every thing. It's not like i stand there long enough for it to affect me. But it is ANNOYING to no end.
    neveragain17

Answer by neveragain17 at 5:20 PM on Jun. 5, 2009

• i couldn't agree more. Not only do I not like my kids inhaling the second hand smoke as we pass through, but I just hate smelling like that smoke too. Yuk
    lighthousemom3

Answer by lighthousemom3 at 5:21 PM on Jun. 5, 2009

• The only time I smoke near an entrance is when that particular store puts the ash can RIGHT in front of the door. Even then, actually, I'll finish my cigarette before I go over to put it in the ash can. That's just stupid of the business owner.
    I try my best to smoke away from people
    motherofanaries

Answer by motherofanaries at 5:22 PM on Jun. 5, 2009

• yea it is annoying, but it's even more annoying that most places deliberately put the ash trays in front of the entrance only to accomodate the smokers. i used to be a smoker so i notice stuff like that, but now that im not its like why do they put them right there? like why not off to the side a bit? so it's both the faults of the smokers and of some public places. some people are still just so rude that they smoke in front of the entrance whether or not there is an ashtray by it.
    Anonymous

• the butz on the ground and flying out the window are what get me..
    HottMamaRossx2

Answer by HottMamaRossx2 at 5:24 PM on Jun. 5, 2009

• angryHere, here! I hold my breath to get through the fog, but DAMN!

jonosmama

Answer by jonosmama at 5:26 PM on Jun. 5, 2009

• It is very annoying that people do smoke right in front of the door. My family, especially my child's lungs should not be polluted with second hand smoke. I especially dont like it when you get all dress up to go out only to smell like cigarrette smoke by the time you reach you destination in the building. It is like the smoke instantly soaks into your skin and hair. And it seems like you smell it all day long after you have left the smoking area.

momofonewntmore

Answer by momofonewntmore at 5:30 PM on Jun. 5, 2009

• Yes I agree
    angie_david

Answer by angie_david at 5:35 PM on Jun. 5, 2009

• i dont care
    babysyoungmom1

Answer by babysyoungmom1 at 5:40 PM on Jun. 5, 2009

• I know but there's not much that can be done about it. One place I don't have to worry is any school. The school district doesn't allow smoking on campus, even for the teachers. This really ticks off the adult ed. students. I took some vocational classes out there.
    teamquinn

Answer by teamquinn at 5:43 PM on Jun. 5, 2009