what is she thinking???

my brother was married to a girl ( who I really liked) and split up with her.... while they were still married he met a girl who was seperated ( but still married) and the moved in together. ( yes, while they were married to other ppl). Fine cool whatever his life.....
but the new girl has the balls to tell my family that I'm living in sin with my BF
( now DH!) !!! What the hell? First off, we weren't married to other ppl, 2nd we weren't living together, 3rd there was no "Sinning" going on! and 4th what's it to her??

So my question it: why the F would she be saying this crap to my family? Is she ill??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:33 PM on Jun. 5, 2009 in Relationships

• Sounds more like guilty conscience to me. The easiest way to get focus off you own actions is to point a finger at someone else.

teamquinn

Answer by teamquinn at 5:36 PM on Jun. 5, 2009

• Projection. Like the PP said, it's a way to take the focus and blame (in some cases) off of yourself and put it onto someone else, instead of taking responsibility for your own actions...it's called projection.
    Anonymous

• wow, she's a nut bag. She wrecked 2 homes and has the nerve to talk about you? I'd be having a little talk with her if it were me and ask her how she came up with that and if she's some religious zealot now as her how God thinks about her Judging other ppl?

Answer by admckenzie at 5:39 PM on Jun. 5, 2009

• dont feel guilty most of the time ppl who know they are doing wrong will judge you and try and make you feel bad
    Dom123123

Answer by Dom123123 at 5:41 PM on Jun. 5, 2009

• eehhhhh...F**k her!
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 5:43 PM on Jun. 5, 2009

• LoL id tell her to watch it. shes in no position to cast stones....im to ill tempered lately to deal with people with loose lips...GRR...
    sweetstkissez22

Answer by sweetstkissez22 at 5:45 PM on Jun. 5, 2009

• wow thats sounds like the situation with my cousin but in her case her brothers married gf just likes to start shit and be the center of attention. my cousin been with the same guy almost 8 years. and her brothers gf goes back and forth between her hubby and her bf....but yet the gf calls my cousin the slut and a sinner... ppl like that need to be slapped a few times
    Anonymous

• just ask her what the f and see what she says and tell her that shes is in the wrong not you shes married and seeing someone else and i dont know how his married was but it sounds like she wreck his married and let her know that cause im sure he could of worked it out w/his wife and just slap her a few times
    myangelelena

Answer by myangelelena at 7:41 PM on Jun. 5, 2009

• Maybe your brother is telling stories...
    Anonymous

• Hmmmm sounds like someone with a guilty concience trying to make herself feel better by making rude comments on your life choices. Like she has any place to talk-- she ought to concentrate on her own life and keep her nose out of yours.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 12:01 AM on Jun. 6, 2009