Where is the craziest place you have had sex?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:47 PM on Jun. 5, 2009 in Just for Fun

• in a lake up my bum with my high school boyfriend around IDK maybe 300 other people... LOL
    it was SO sexy.
    Anonymous

• in a dance club. That was fun
    Anonymous

• It was with my now husband 13 years ago when we were dating and I was 17 years old.....we had sex in the bed of his truck in my parents drive way!!!!!!! Talk about CRAZY!! It was really exciting hoping we wouldn't get caught!
    angie_david

Answer by angie_david at 5:50 PM on Jun. 5, 2009

• In a pool....theres something about sex in water....its AwEsOmE!
    Anonymous

• My man just got back from Iraq and we had sex all the way from California to AZ. It was crazy, cuz we were in the backseat and the ppl in the front just pretended they didn't know what was going on. LOL It was sick!
    Anonymous

• When I was in college I worked at Red Lobster. My now husband and I had sex in the employee bathroom while someone else watched our tables. Sex at work is a great thing. Nice ending to a double and $245 in tips. Ahhh...those were the days.
    mrsmendoza2006

Answer by mrsmendoza2006 at 5:56 PM on Jun. 5, 2009

• I lost my virginity tied to a tree at church camp. With a camp counselor. Okay I admit I was an idiot at the time I thought I was in love and would do whatever he wanted. That's one I would probably change if I could, especially since we got caught and he got fired and my parents found out! (I was 17)
    Anonymous

• I had sex in the hatchback of a car for two hours on the way home from a road trip. I was really drunk and really loud and my ex-boyfriend was driving. Needless to say I don't speak to anyone else who was there, but the guy I was doing I've been dating for 2 years! Haha.
    Anonymous

• my hubby had a bronco II and we did it in a friends driveway once in the back...that was fun....but i cant think of anywhere else....oh wait the pool at a club house...that was fun...sex and water...ah man...
    Anonymous

• The craziest place with my fiance? We got really drunk one night and we did it in the co-ed bathroom of the pool hall we frequent. It has this area with carpet and a table fixed to the wall (separated from the toilet and sink by a wall). Our friends kept walking in and we didn't stop. Lol.
    xCalliex

Answer by xCalliex at 6:07 PM on Jun. 5, 2009