What do you guys do for stress relief?

Feeling a little burned out...a little short on patience today...just curious about how everyone maintains their patience and sanity throughout the day.

romanojm

Asked by romanojm at 5:59 PM on Jun. 5, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Color in a coloring book (suprisingly it works wonders) and read my lovely romance novels
    sweetstkissez22

Answer by sweetstkissez22 at 6:00 PM on Jun. 5, 2009

• You gotta get away from people!!! Heres a recepie: take a glass of wine (or cocktail) and take a bubble bath!
    Albi1623

Answer by Albi1623 at 6:00 PM on Jun. 5, 2009

• yep and reading helps... sometimes:)
    Albi1623

Answer by Albi1623 at 6:01 PM on Jun. 5, 2009

• Fitness! This is for me the ultimate stress relief. Without that, I could not go on. I have to multitask all day as an Administrator in a global company, work fulltime and so on...have kids...hubby, house..and the list goes on and on...
    Happy Friday!
    Yonca

Answer by Yonca at 6:10 PM on Jun. 5, 2009

• I take care of what is causing me stress. If I can't take care of it, then I accept things and go on about my business. I try to be very proactive about my life and not set myself up for stress. It doesn't always work, but it works enough to keep doing what I am doing.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 7:28 PM on Jun. 5, 2009

• When I am stressed to the point where I can't be proactive, my heart is racing and I just want to scream and cry.. the only thing that helps me is to get in the car and drive around. I feel like I'm running away, it usually calms me down.
    Seven07

Answer by Seven07 at 7:51 PM on Jun. 5, 2009

• Actually ended up putting my iPod on, pouring a glass of wine and cooking dinner...then the boys and I started a dance party in the kitchen. My husband came home to us dancing around and being goofy...that helped a lot.
    romanojm

Answer by romanojm at 8:21 PM on Jun. 5, 2009

• long walks
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 8:29 PM on Jun. 5, 2009

• The best ever stress relief is some One-on-one time with my Hubby..... get a little hinky from time to time and you find that the stress just disappears!!!!! WOW!!!!
    TexanBreeze

Answer by TexanBreeze at 10:29 PM on Jun. 5, 2009