how much toys do your kids have?

and how often do ur kids get new ones?

bonnie-jo

Asked by bonnie-jo at 6:04 PM on Jun. 5, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My son gets a lot of toys. He never did until about a year ago (he is 4) He has a huge wagon full of toys and 2 toy boxes. He doesn't have any anywhere else in the house. When we buy a new toy, i make him pick out a old one to give away. It really seems to work and he pretty much knows the routine. So my house doesn't get to cluttered and he doesn't have toys that are just sitting there waisting away
    angie_david

Answer by angie_david at 6:23 PM on Jun. 5, 2009

• TOO many and WAY too often! LOL
    TheDiva320

Answer by TheDiva320 at 6:04 PM on Jun. 5, 2009

• Way to many.Christmas and birthdays are the only time.
    ZMK

Answer by ZMK at 6:07 PM on Jun. 5, 2009

• Too much to count and it keeps growing. However, he is starting to pick up more books at he store than toys which is a good thing. I was running out of space because his toys are in every room. You name it its in there, bathroom, my room, his room, kitchen, dining room, living room, and basement.
    momofonewntmore

Answer by momofonewntmore at 6:07 PM on Jun. 5, 2009

• My son gets something new at least once a month. I usually go through his old toys once every six months and get rid of anything he has outgrown. His intellect is changing so much right now that his attention span for things he has already mastered(nil) requires new challenges.
    timelessglass

Answer by timelessglass at 6:08 PM on Jun. 5, 2009

• ok so im not the only one out of control toy problem . we were buying toys whenever but gonna start doing xmas and b days now
    bonnie-jo

Answer by bonnie-jo at 6:11 PM on Jun. 5, 2009