Iv'e taken to pregnancy tests and the first one came up positive but it was so faint i could barely see it and then i took one this morning and it said negative but it was really faint to.. So am i prego or not?

I know i asked this twice but i accidentally hit the wrong button and had to retype it lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:05 PM on Jun. 5, 2009 in Pregnancy

• False positives are very rare. A faint positive could mean you're just really early in your pregnancy. Give it a couple of days and test again, or go get your blood drawn.
    cdecker83

Answer by cdecker83 at 6:08 PM on Jun. 5, 2009

• Ditto what cdecker said. False positives are very rare, so even if it's faint it is more likely that that is the accurate test. Take another test in a few days and/or get a blood draw.
    Collinsky

Answer by Collinsky at 6:39 PM on Jun. 5, 2009

• probally not!
    bigfamily7kids

Answer by bigfamily7kids at 6:41 PM on Jun. 5, 2009

• re take. go to the dr and get a blood test
    Anonymous

• Same thing happened to me when I first got pregnant... I took 4 tests and they were all really faint lines (almost transparent) so I threw them all away and didnt think twice until my friend suggested I take a digital one- im now 29 wks pregnant :) I've been told that unless you've been pregnant recently/had a miscarriage, then its pretty much impossible to have a false positive. I would just take a digital test and see what that says!
    sarahbeth22

Answer by sarahbeth22 at 7:03 PM on Jun. 5, 2009

• Thanks so much guys if nebody else wants to comment feel free too :)
    sylvia.1234

Answer by sylvia.1234 at 9:16 PM on Jun. 8, 2009