Does your hubby likes to experiment(sexualy)?

In which way?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:06 PM on Jun. 5, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I try to get him to have sex on the couch, and he's like the window is right here! what if our neighbors see us....

I don't give a sh*t if they do!!!!
    Anonymous

• Oh YES! We have all types of fun...he lets me do quite a bit...and were pretty open with new things. we try ne thing once with one another...it keeps the sex hot and interesting! im very thankful for the relationship and openness we have between each other..and by openness i do not mean dating others openly...i mean talking about what we want and what we find exciting and making it happen!
    Anonymous

• YOU NAME IT HE WOULD TRY IT!!!!
    SaraNRiley

Answer by SaraNRiley at 6:11 PM on Jun. 5, 2009

• OH AND I HAVE TO ADD HIS "FAMOUS" LINE IS, LETS TRY SOMETHING.
    SaraNRiley

Answer by SaraNRiley at 6:12 PM on Jun. 5, 2009

• We def try new things. We have been together a long time...and we are very open about things. We dont judge each other. I love it and so does he. We like to have fun! I mean c'mon...Im 28!! I like to try new things still!
    angie_david

Answer by angie_david at 6:14 PM on Jun. 5, 2009

• not really =(
    bonnie-jo

Answer by bonnie-jo at 6:18 PM on Jun. 5, 2009

• YEAH if the imagination is taking one of us somewhere we deff do it. Ive even done anal ;) its not so bad after the 3rd time trying with hella lube

we've watched porn

outside

in the car

in the living room, kitchen, bathroom, another persons house in their bathroom, any position, toys, etc
    Anonymous

• LMAO>>>I see a lot of anonymous answers here and that in itself makes me laugh.... sorry if that offends anyone. Yes, my Hubby and I are experimental and like introducing new things into our the sexual part of our relationship. Not ashamed of it and not afraid to answer questions. 3'somes, anal, new positions,. The couple that plays together, stays together. We are firm believers in that. That and the fact that it is NOT considered cheating if you're doing it TOGETHER!! I have found that a lot of folks judge us by the rule that what we do is wrong!!! NOT!!! I don't ever have to worry about my Hubby cheating on me.... we play and have fun. Indoors & out!!!
    TexanBreeze

Answer by TexanBreeze at 10:26 PM on Jun. 5, 2009