Lets relieve some tension...if you have something you need to get off your chest...c'mon in!

My husband just kills me sometimes! I love him to death but geez.....yesterday he came home from work (after I had already worked for 10 hours) and he was eating dinner that I cooked and before he was even done he had people calling him. Then his buddy shows up at our house. So I spent 2 minutes with him and he was outside most the night. grrr. I get aggravated when single guys want to hang out with married men when we have a kid and things to do at home! They end up spending more time with him than me. Ok, I feel better. You have anything you need to get off your chest???

angie_david

Asked by angie_david at 6:10 PM on Jun. 5, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Oh, wow, this is great! (probably run out of space) I really want to have another baby, like, right now! And it was my husband who planted the idea in my head and now he's being all un-excited about it because we have other things to handle first and I'm ready to go!!! But we're also trying to buy a house right now and we're not even sure we're going to be approved for a mortgage and the mortgage guy called me on Mon and told me he'd call back on Tues and never called. Then I called him Wed and my hubby called today but he's not calling back and I really want to know because if we're going to stay in our current place we can get pregnant now and if we're going to move we'll be waiting until after the move to try and I JUST WANT TO KNOW!!! Ahhhhhhhh! CALL ME STUPID MORTGAGE GUY!!!
    iluvmommyhood58

Answer by iluvmommyhood58 at 9:07 PM on Jun. 5, 2009

• Well, let's see..............it's frustrating that my SO comes home after work and plops in his chair and flips on the Cubs game and that's all he wrote. He does grab the baby on the way to his chair, but it's followed by "babe, get me a bottle, babe, he needs to be changed" or "babe, when's dinner gonna be ready" or "babe, get me this". It's infuriating! I have a 4 year old and a 3 week old. I sit at home waiting on them ALL day, the LAST thing I want is to be waiting on a capable human being. Did he ever stop to think that I might want to turn on lifetime and watch a good chick flick?! Not to mention, I'm STILL healing from a c-section! UGH!

Wow! I feel MUCH better! Thanks!
    TheDiva320

Answer by TheDiva320 at 6:13 PM on Jun. 5, 2009

• yes my boys' room is a disaster i just got rid of one large tote of toys and still no place for everything....and i cant even start dinner until my DH gets home from school cause if i leave the kids alone upstairs they will make more of a mess instead of cleaning their room. the boys have been holy terrors today im ready for a break only 45 more min till my hubby is home and he can deal with the boys while i spend alone time with the stove
    bonnie-jo

Answer by bonnie-jo at 6:15 PM on Jun. 5, 2009

• Why is it when I need help and ask my DH for help he always waits sooo long until I finally just do it myself. Then when I'm almost done hes like.. I was gonna do it. OMG. Every time! I just want a little help. Ahh.. Thats all for now. lol.
    LucasMama08

Answer by LucasMama08 at 6:22 PM on Jun. 5, 2009

• wow reading these makes me feel better cuz now i know im not the only one!!! I would like to quote all of you and say SAME HERE!!!
    RhiannonHunt

Answer by RhiannonHunt at 6:28 PM on Jun. 5, 2009

• OH sometimes I just want to SMACK my roomate. He is still transitioning from moving so he hasn't paid rent yet, that I understand. But he CONSTANTLY leaves his stuff lying around, even stuff that could be dangerous to my son, he falls asleep in the living room every night and leaves his dishes around, leaves the kitchen a mess, leaves his clothes in the bathroom and his hair all over the shower and sink (eww), leaves his condoms in the toilet, invites his friends over at freaking midnight when I'm trying to sleep and they couldn't be louder, they leave the windows open while they are smoking and the smell FILLS the house...AAH I might be a bit of a neat freak but I think I have the right to be when he hasn't given me a cent and is supossed to be my best friend!

Okay done ranting, now to go back home to it all.....
    MommyKKay

Answer by MommyKKay at 6:28 PM on Jun. 5, 2009