well im having a boy and i was wondering do u caring boys low?...

and he has been on my bladder for bout a month now and im only 7 months pregnant...and is it normal?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:14 PM on Jun. 5, 2009 in Pregnancy

• My son was low. All my sisters that had boys were low. and girls were high. But some people are the exact opposite.
    LucasMama08

Answer by LucasMama08 at 6:19 PM on Jun. 5, 2009

• My son tap danced on my bladder from about 7 months on. it was wonderful! I was peeing every 15 minutes.
    TheDiva320

Answer by TheDiva320 at 6:19 PM on Jun. 5, 2009

• Boys are usually low. I had fun where I use to work because when the prego moms would come in I would try and "guess" the sex by looking at the mom's bellies. 9 times out of 10 i was right on LOL once again there's a fifty fifty chance there, so I'm not some sort of "miss cleo" here LOLLLLLL or sylvia browne. It was just something fun to pass the day. Usually boys are lower and rounder in the front, where girls(on most mommies) were "flat" and wide bellies on the mommies.

My boys all pinched my bladder around six or seven months if i remember correctly. It hurt so bad, felt like they were taking their heel and twisting their foot into my bladder. Ewwwwwww...just thinking of it makes me cringe LOL I do, however, miss being pregnant. Not financiall feasible, got my tubes tied or I'd of had a bigger family. :) Good luck!
    CinderAmethyst

Answer by CinderAmethyst at 6:26 PM on Jun. 5, 2009

• im almost 7 months pregnant with my first.. its a boy.. and im carrying pretty low! my aunt is a month further along than me with a girl and she's huge carrying high... i just hit the point where he makes me wake up 2 or 3 times a night to go pee... oh how i miss my sleep!!!!
    rainylittlebug

Answer by rainylittlebug at 6:39 PM on Jun. 5, 2009

• My boy was low and so was my last daughter. This one is low too (my poor bladder).
    ColleenF30

Answer by ColleenF30 at 6:53 PM on Jun. 5, 2009

• Not to spoil the fun but I believe that muscle tone and body structure has more to do with how you carry your baby than anything else. I had a boy and he was all of my stomach. He was head down and engaged from about 32 weeks on. I couldn't tell you if he was low or high. He took up so much room I just thought he was high and low and side to side! LOL!
    MarynmomofColby

Answer by MarynmomofColby at 7:57 PM on Jun. 5, 2009