How big can your breasts get when you are pregnant with triplets?

I signed up for www.wikianswers.com (commonly known as www.answers.wiki.com) and i posted this same question on wiki answers and waited for 6 weeks and no body ever responded!

bigfamily7kids

Asked by bigfamily7kids at 6:40 PM on Jun. 5, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Having never been pregnant with triplets, I can only go on my general knowledge of pregnancy and breastfeeding -- it would depend almost entirely on how much weight you gain (fat and water weight, not baby). Your breast tissue - the glands - don't actually increase during pregnancy no matter how much you gain or how many babies you're carrying. And when your milk comes in, if you are breastfeeding, for a little while you may have very large breasts due to making enough milk for three babies, but after a few weeks that should even out and your breasts will be no larger than any other breastfeeding mama of a similar weight, even without multiples.
    Collinsky

Answer by Collinsky at 6:51 PM on Jun. 5, 2009

• I agree with the above poster. I don't think they grow, in pregnancy, much larger than they would with one or two babies. Its total overall weight that might make them bigger or not. ???
    MarynmomofColby

Answer by MarynmomofColby at 7:46 PM on Jun. 5, 2009