Managing pregnancy acne?

So i switched from proactiv to an all natural exfoliating scrub, "st ives apricot scrub" which is delicious and wonderful, but i'm still getting crazy whiteheads on the sides of my nose. i don't know what to do about them, its painful.

staciandababy

Asked by staciandababy at 6:42 PM on Jun. 5, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I find that my skin is so extra oily now that I'm pregnant. I think that is what makes me break out. IDK? I use just simple soap and water and rub the acne with rubbing alcohol or hydrogen peroxide a few times a day to keep it dried out. It seems to work great for me. A couple of days and its cleared up, until the next one raises its ugly head! LOL! Try eating super, super healthy. I know that when I eat a lot of fats, sweets, or potato chips I get worse. Sorry. I know it sucks!
    MarynmomofColby

Answer by MarynmomofColby at 7:44 PM on Jun. 5, 2009

• try ditching the apricot scrub and getting an exfoliant towel
    getting rid of all chemicals from your facial area seemed to help me
    GL
    Dom123123

Answer by Dom123123 at 6:47 PM on Jun. 5, 2009

• Rub pigs feet on em. Clear it right up.
    Anonymous

• this wash has no chemicals in it though. an exfoliant towel? never heard of it. and yes i will get right on the pigs feet.
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 6:50 PM on Jun. 5, 2009

• nothing is really going to get rid of it. pregnancy acne sux. i have acne on my face where i had never had it befor and i still cant get rid of it.
    want2bamommy780

Answer by want2bamommy780 at 7:00 PM on Jun. 5, 2009

• I use Apricot Scrub too. I love it! I get the same white heads, though. :P I think it's just a losing battle, because of pregnancy hormones. >_<;
    _Jynxx_

Answer by _Jynxx_ at 7:06 PM on Jun. 5, 2009

• I wash my face with dial soap and take a cotton ball put a little peroxide on it and wipe, wipe, wipe. Afterwards I put co-coa butter on my face. I dont know why but it works I thought the dial would be too much but it does really well.
    Anonymous