what does it feel like to be preggers. i ALWAYS WANTED TO KNOW.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:54 PM on Jun. 5, 2009 in Pregnancy

• It depends on the person... but once you feel the kid move if feels like an alien is trying to get out of you stomach.
    mrsbvader

Answer by mrsbvader at 6:55 PM on Jun. 5, 2009

• being pregnant for the first time is full of wonder,excitement, new sensations, feelings, emotions. for me in the beginning i was so excited i read every bit of litterature i could possibly find about being pregnant reading his development every week, waiting for the movements. its just the last couple of weeks that really suck
    want2bamommy780

Answer by want2bamommy780 at 6:57 PM on Jun. 5, 2009

• it also depends on what stage your in. in the beginning it doesnt feel much different except for the morning sickness, then its pretty awesome in the middle with the kicking, finding out what the sex is, and shopping for it. at the end its the worst ever because your feet are huge, back hurts, possibly constipated and just ready for it to be over! the end however, when the baby comes, makes it all beyond worth it =)
    Anonymous

• (no offense, but why are you asking what it's like to be pregnant, if this is cafeMOM?)
    Anonymous

• no offense, but why are you asking what it's like to be pregnant, if this is cafeMOM?)

Right? Maybe shes a stepmom or she adopted
    Anonymous

• Its wonderful if you make up your mind that it is. It can be horrible if you believe that too! Your body definitely isn't yours. You are growing another little human. I believe that if you are truly in tune with your body you will pick up on so many unique pregnancy symptoms. My favorite is I get horny! That was my very first symptom. Probably not more than a few days pregnant. The second was belching! Yes, gross but all the sudden I was burping better than any poker playing guy! LOL! The tiredness is the next thing to take over, for me. I don't mind but it is hard to try to fit the rest of life in between sleeping! Then there are the cravings. More than a want, a need, to eat a certain food. So far I'm obsessed with pickles and limit myself out of fear that I'm going to severely dehydrate myself! Don't forget about the crazy emotional hormones. They creep up on you and can make you snap
    MarynmomofColby

Answer by MarynmomofColby at 7:30 PM on Jun. 5, 2009

• (cont from above answer) ...when you normally wouldn't. It can be pretty dramatic especially when you realize that it is the hormones and that you can't do anything about them! LOL! Eventually, they calm down or you just get used to them-IDK! :) I also get the gentle, stretchy-like cramping. My uterus is getting bigger. That is the true to life real pregnant symptom that keeps me grounded in these early weeks. Once you feel the baby move, you are connected. It is like no other feeling. Not even gas as some people say it feels like. Its your baby moving inside you. Its really exciting. The third trimester is great. You finally look pregnant. You feel pregnant and even though you can't sleep and you are pretty uncomfortable, the end and beginning are close. Pregnancy is a trial of endurance and tolerance.  To me, its an awesome experience!

MarynmomofColby

Answer by MarynmomofColby at 7:38 PM on Jun. 5, 2009

• The first trimester nothing really changes with your body well atleast not with mine just the thought made me happy...just knowing there is a little person in there made me so grateful and happy. The second trimester was when I finally began to show which was just so wonderful seeing my belly get bigger and bigger the stretch marks arent too cute but it is so worth it. I also began feeling the baby move which one of the amazing part of being pregnant. I love seeing my daughter move around in there. The third trimester has been kind of painful for me because of the weight I gained it has put pressure on my pelvic area. But over all I love being pregnant I love the experience I love my reward that comes at the end and I am so thankful for my little girl. She is a blessing from heaven :)
    suzzanna

Answer by suzzanna at 9:43 PM on Jun. 5, 2009