???? advice???? (again)

me and my partner have been ttc since begining of jan, my period is due today and i have a 28 day cycle. i have been feeling really fatiged the past week and have had really BAD PMS. over the past few days a lot of my friends have commented on my bbs getting bigger. last night i had a little lower back and abdoman pain but it was dull i usualy get it really bad before my next peirod and when me an my man were making love last night a tiny little drop of blood was present when i wiped after sex i thought my period was on its way. but no blood 2day. toke a pregnancy test monday and thurs morning but it was neg. i also got told by my doc tues that i have a UTI. and said that was probably y i have the mood swings and fatige. i have a head ache this morning to top it off. continued...................

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:06 PM on Jun. 5, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• continued....................now i no u all dont no weather im pg or not so please no rude comments, i just would like to no if there would be a chance that they r pg symptoms considering UTI apparently has the same. i didnt have cramping or hurting when i pee'd with the UTI. the past 2 tests ive done came back neg do u think there is still a slight chance?????????? and do u have any advice that will help with us ttc?
    Anonymous

• Its hard to tell because honestly, everything you mentioned sounds like it could be either or. When I started to get cranky and sleepy a week before my period was due, I kept telling myself "I know why I'm like this, I'm supposed to be getting my period on Friday!". Friday came and no sign of tom. So I took a pregnancy test and it was a positive!
    If you tested before your missed period, of course it isnt a sure sign. Always try and test after your missed.
    The only thing that sounded odd to me was about the cramps, I was the same way, usually really bad cramps and thats one of the reasons I said "I know I'm prego", because the cramps weren't that bad.
    Good luck!
    youngfirsttimer

Answer by youngfirsttimer at 12:21 AM on Jun. 6, 2009

• If you are trying to conceive, Try and get an ovulation kit. If you cant then try and have sex at least every other day. Make sure hubby isnt masturbating either because I heard that somehow the sperm count drops but I'm really not that sure. Lay on your back for 15 minutes after intercourse. Thats really all I know.
    If youre smoking, STOP. I honestly believe that's why I came out pregnant this time around, after 8 years, I quit and immediately became pregnant.
    There really are no symptoms that early on. The symptoms are the same as menstrual symptoms.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:28 AM on Jun. 6, 2009