Cheney more popular than Pelosi

http://www.gallup.com/poll/120761/Cheney-Pelosi-Poor-Ratings-Common.aspx

Does anybody believe the Pelosi lies regarding waterboarding. There is no way she was left in the dark. especially for two yrs as the speaker of the house.

Carpy

Asked by Carpy at 7:10 PM on Jun. 5, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Cheney for president.....why not? We need a man with balls back in the white house....
    tyme4me2day

Answer by tyme4me2day at 12:12 AM on Jun. 6, 2009

• They both are liars.

Anonymous

• I don't believe EITHER of them.

She's a lair, and very likely lying about that.

Cheney is a liar, as well. Did you hear him AND his daughter stating that the accusations that Saddam was involved directly with 9/11 NEVER came from the President, etc? And yet I JUST saw a video last night of GWB in a meeting during his presidency, saying that Saddam was DEFINITELY involved.

When it turned out he wasn't, it was pushed under the rug. Now Cheney and his daughter say that Bush NEVER said those things, and that it's just a 'liberal smear campaign'.

What?

That being said.. (That just amazed me :\).. I hate Pelosi. :) And I sincerely doubt that she knew nothing about the water-boarding. There's no possible way that only the Reps knew about and supported that water-boarding mess. There had to be at least some Dems involved, if only to help better cover it up on all sides.

And this is coming from someone who voted for O
    _Jynxx_

Answer by _Jynxx_ at 7:26 PM on Jun. 5, 2009

• Obama*

lol. xD
    _Jynxx_

Answer by _Jynxx_ at 7:27 PM on Jun. 5, 2009

• Yes, I think she's lying but i find it QUAZY that Cheney "I'll shoot you" is more popular than her.
    Maybe they should get married and find the Island where all the people of Lost are. They both suck equally.
    JackalsWife

Answer by JackalsWife at 7:37 PM on Jun. 5, 2009

• Seriously who ISN'T more popular then Pelosi?
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 8:01 PM on Jun. 5, 2009

• Cheney is evil . Pelosi might not be popular but she's not evil.
    Anonymous

• I dont trust either of them!
    Anonymous

• they both suck...in fact the poll sounds like one of those "who would you rather sleep w/" deals...cept both ppl are horrible & you dont want to sleep w/ either haha.
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 8:15 PM on Jun. 5, 2009

• She's a lying bitch and he's a lying prick. They are both despicable morons that ought to be locked up in a padded room, either together or separately, I don't care. Maybe they'll gnaw each other's heads off.

pagan_mama

Answer by pagan_mama at 8:41 PM on Jun. 5, 2009