Anyone ever try the smooth away?

I keep seeing the ads on t.v. for those smooth away hair removal pads. I'm always skeptical of anything that is as seen on t.v. So I was wondering if anyone had tried them and liked them.

motherwanting6

Asked by motherwanting6 at 7:22 PM on Jun. 5, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• yes, and it works, but one pad doesn't go a very long way. It will cost you tons buying the refills. But it does work.
    Bmanda352

Answer by Bmanda352 at 7:25 PM on Jun. 5, 2009

• THAT DOESNT WORK!!!! NOT UNLESS U HAVE VERY LIGHT HAIR ON UR LEGS! IF U HAVE ROUGH HAIR IT DOESNT WORK!
    Anonymous

• no it didnt work for me
    Anonymous

• i have medium brown hair and it worked mostly but it made my legs burn SUPER BAD like it was stinging for days. you have to scrub really hard so thats probably why. not worth your money!
    missjamie100

Answer by missjamie100 at 6:43 PM on Feb. 16, 2010