Maybe TMI but...

What is the most effective way to go completely bare *down there*? I've never shaved down there or anything! So you can imagine what a mess it is lol. I'm heavy set, so bending and shaving is a strain. And no way do I want to get it waxed! So what's another method? Thanks in advance

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:23 PM on Jun. 5, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• I personally use Nair. It's definitely not the best method, because it grows back very quickly, and it doesn't quite dissolve all of the hair, so sometimes I end up shaving anyway...
    But besides that, shaving, and waxing... there isn't much else you can do! Unless you're willing to give your SO a pair of tweezers.....
    motherofanaries

Answer by motherofanaries at 7:26 PM on Jun. 5, 2009

• I shave. That's all I can tell you about, really. I wouldn't get it waxed either, I would just feel stupid having that done. Do you have a SO that you trust a lot? lol. You could have him do it. My hubby did it for me the first time I ever did it. And maintenance isn't too much of a strain.
    iluvmommyhood58

Answer by iluvmommyhood58 at 9:15 PM on Jun. 5, 2009

• I wouldn't use Nair if you have sensitive skin. I used it on my legs once and it buuuuuurrrrned and it didn't work anyways. I don't know what to tell ya other than just shave or wax. Waxing will be really painful though if you've never had it done before.
    AutumnsMom31309

Answer by AutumnsMom31309 at 10:40 PM on Jun. 5, 2009

• I wouldn't start it. There's a reason a woman has hair there. Just keep it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:19 AM on Jun. 16, 2009