• In the Spotlight:

35 wks and maybe contractions?

okay i am really bad on describing these....all day today i was feeling mild cramping and at the same time my tummy got hard but however they didnt last long and arent getting strong so is this the beginning of contractions or just BH all day? i know what induced labor feels like but i heard those hurt way worse than natural contractions im so confused i want to make sure im having real contractions because of the fact my doctor is an hour away and i dont want to give birth on the way i want to make sure i am there before i give birth and my doctor said to count them but if there 30 mins to an hr apart should i just ignore them or just keep track of them

RIP.Caleb

Asked by RIP.Caleb at 7:33 PM on Jun. 5, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Sound like braxton hicks if they're not increasing intensity, and don't follow a pattern.
    Anonymous

• that's really icky that your delivering so far from your home. sounds like hicks, keep tracking them though
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 7:42 PM on Jun. 5, 2009

• Yeah I'm 35weeks and i have been having more braxton hicks that was like all day here and there for a few days, now I really haven't had none in like a day or more. The ones like 2 days ago hurt more than ones I've had before. They kept comming when I'd stand for 2-3min only and even still be there when I'd drink lots of water.
    Anonymous