H0w did you feel the day before vs the day of giving birth?

How did you feel the day before you gave birth vs. the day of labor?
(before the labor actually happened though)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:38 PM on Jun. 5, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I had the whole 'nesting' ting going on major bad. Let's just say that when I had my baby, the house was spick and span. But then I had like mini contractions for the whole day after that before realizing that I was in labor.
    ethans_momma06

Answer by ethans_momma06 at 7:57 PM on Jun. 5, 2009

• I am a neat freak, so I can't say I was really nesting. The only thing I really did I had to get the steps vacuumed, I felt the pull to do that stronger than I felt to do everything else.  I was giddy and excited also, for no apparent reason.. but I was also 3 days late so I was expecting to go any day any minute!  :)

Seven07

Answer by Seven07 at 8:18 PM on Jun. 5, 2009

• I think this is actually a really good question. :] The day before, honestly I don't remember AT ALL haha. The last month was pretty much consistently miserable each day. The morning before I gave birth I decided to get my fat butt off the couch after my husband left for work and went pee. Then my water broke and I was seriously in denial for like an hour about what I should do haha. Oh and then I drove like 10 under the speed limit the whole way there. It didn't hurt yet, and I wanted to be careful. :]
    ours

Answer by ours at 10:28 PM on Jun. 5, 2009