David Caradine....

Has anyone heard any more news about his death?

I was so disgusted by the comedians on the morning shows in Maryland/Pennsylvania. They were laughing so hard, like it was a prank.

How have people been covering this story? Although strange, the man is still dead and it's not a joke. I guess I'm angry cause I liked him. Your thoughts.

LadyChamp

Asked by LadyChamp at 8:09 PM on Jun. 5, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• That is sick that anyone would make fun like that. I heard his manager thought there may be foul play. Honestly, I don't care how he died, I have always been a fan and will miss him.

Friday

Answer by Friday at 10:11 PM on Jun. 5, 2009

• Well its a sad legacy to leave after a career of acting he goes to his grave and what everyone will now remember is he was a pervert.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 8:14 PM on Jun. 5, 2009

• Last I heard, it was believed to be auto-erotic asphyxiation (sp?). Don't know if that's what the people on the news were talking about.

Whatever the cause, it's really sad.
    christaberk

Answer by christaberk at 8:15 PM on Jun. 5, 2009

• I read in our local paper (AP report) that he hanged himself in a closet in his hotel room using a drapery cord. He apparently gave an interview about 5 years ago, saying he was now completely sober (drugs and alcohol), and was embarking on a new chapter in his life. He also said it would likely be his last interview! That makes me think he was battling severe depression and/or other issues, and without drugs or alcohol to turn to his problems eventually caught up with him?
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 8:18 PM on Jun. 5, 2009

• Yeah Carpy it sucks.I have heard both the other was he died of natural causes.So I have no idea what the truth really is.I did like his acting though.
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 8:18 PM on Jun. 5, 2009

• i LOVED him, i dont care what happened, how he died i'm just sad he died. its been a sad two years for hollywood :[
    pookipoo

Answer by pookipoo at 8:22 PM on Jun. 5, 2009

• Yeah I wish the people on the radio would be a little more respectful of his death. I don't know why I'm taking it so personally....LOL.

But I can't stand all this laughing at a man who hasn't even been dead a full 2 days yet. Who gives a shit if he was a freaky old man. He DIED! STFU...I'm sorry I'm just really pissed off at the radio right now.
    LadyChamp

Answer by LadyChamp at 8:24 PM on Jun. 5, 2009

• It's very sad and the way that he died was he's doing but that shouldn't matter he had issues that he just thought he couldn't beat and yes he did take the cowards way out but that shouldn't matter either. I liked him a lot and that's really sad my DH didn't know he pass away until i just told him.

raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 8:25 PM on Jun. 5, 2009

• Well I need to know what REALLY happened, because reports that I heard explain that it wasn't a suicide, it was the erotic asphyxiation. Cause they found a rope around his penis too. :-( Let the man RIP. Sheesh, stupid radio jerks.
    LadyChamp

Answer by LadyChamp at 8:27 PM on Jun. 5, 2009

• I think people have a huge lack of sympathy for this man and his family. It's sickening.
    BEXi

Answer by BEXi at 8:30 PM on Jun. 5, 2009