When are you most fertile?

i just had my period... it stoped 2 days ago started about a week ago. Do you think im ovulating/fertile tonight?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:11 PM on Jun. 5, 2009 in Health

• Usually within 10-15 days of the first day of your last period, you'll have EWCM -- that is "egg white cervical mucus" - which has the consistency of egg whites. When you have this kind of "discharge", that is when you are most fertile. When this happens is different for every woman, depending on the length of your cycle and the point at which you ovulate in it. How long it lasts - usually 2 to 4 days - also varies.
    Collinsky

Answer by Collinsky at 8:16 PM on Jun. 5, 2009

• Yeah, what Collinsky said. Or whenever my dh looks at me. Each time we said whatever happens, happens...it did. lol
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 8:22 PM on Jun. 5, 2009