any biniki waxing tips

I tried biniki wax today I didnt get far because the strips werent working. I was wondering if any one knew what kind of home products are the best and things to do to help with pain and irration. awesome thanks.

mommyfixitall

Asked by mommyfixitall at 9:01 PM on Jun. 5, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• It is better to get your bikini line professionally done. Seriously. I am an avid home waxer but will not self wax there.

You should take an advil or asprin about 15-30 min. before you do any waxing, it helps take the edge off the pain and will also decrease any redness or irritation. Good luck!
    ethans_momma06

Answer by ethans_momma06 at 9:07 PM on Jun. 5, 2009

• The strips are horrible! If you are just doing your bikini line get a hot wax kit (the kind where you spread the wax on and rip it off with the cloth that comes with it). If you are doing more of a "brazillian" thing, go to a proffessional.
    MommyKKay

Answer by MommyKKay at 12:57 PM on Jun. 6, 2009

• UUMMM!!! IT HURTS LIKE HELL ... DONT DO IT!! ; ) LOL!!!
    LiLMama923

Answer by LiLMama923 at 2:59 PM on Jul. 2, 2009