is this okay

i'm 18 weeks i'm having some bad cramps i was told after the frist trimester you shouldn't get cramps

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:10 PM on Jun. 5, 2009 in Pregnancy

• i would call the doctor and ask them if they want to see you. Follow your instincts, if you think something could be wrong ALWAYS call...better safe than sorry.
    Good luck!
    MansfieldMomma

Answer by MansfieldMomma at 9:12 PM on Jun. 5, 2009

• I agree that you should call your doctor and be seen and checked out, but don't worry too much. I had a lot of cramps and pain with my first pregnancy, and even though this time around it has been easier on my body I still get cramps and some bad round ligament pain. I am almost 22 weeks along. I expect to have cramps throughout my entire pregnancy, it's just what my body does.
    kitten_shuga

Answer by kitten_shuga at 10:43 PM on Jun. 5, 2009