what is the normal basal temp.........................? PLEASE HELP!!!

prior to Ovultion it was from 97.0 to 97.4 after ovulation it was 97.5 to 97.7. my period is due today and my temp this morning was 97.5 is that normal or what? i only started charting this cylce and im not 100% sure how it works ll works????? please help

sarahandmark09

Asked by sarahandmark09 at 9:10 PM on Jun. 5, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• I don't know if I will be much help as I started doing this as well for this cycle. I was told that your temps will be higher AFTER ovulation. And if the temps stay up for 18 days (i think that is the right #) then you are most likely pregnant. So I would say that your temp today is normal for after ovulation. I would wait a few days and if your temp is still high by monday then take a test.
    mommytobrooke

Answer by mommytobrooke at 11:05 PM on Jun. 5, 2009

• Are you above or under the cover line? If under, get ready for your period. If OVER....you're probably pregnant.

Answer by gdiamante at 11:44 PM on Jun. 5, 2009

• whats a cover line?
    sarahandmark09

Answer by sarahandmark09 at 2:10 AM on Jun. 6, 2009

• Ur temp after ovulation should start to rise until period is due once period starts temps should go back down but if you notice temps keep rising and no period you could possibly be pregnant thats the first sign i had
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:14 AM on Jun. 7, 2009