what do men really think about single moms, any clue?

ambiemomof2

Asked by ambiemomof2 at 9:25 PM on Jun. 5, 2009 in Relationships

• i dunno
    it depends on how u represent urself and how ur kids act

some men are turned completely off and some like the strength that a single mom has
    Dom123123

Answer by Dom123123 at 9:29 PM on Jun. 5, 2009

• Miss Independent
    That's why I love herrr
    diamondmamma

Answer by diamondmamma at 9:33 PM on Jun. 5, 2009

• ....for those who knows the song by Ne-Yo
    diamondmamma

Answer by diamondmamma at 9:34 PM on Jun. 5, 2009

• I guess it depends on the circumstance. A widow because the husband was killed in Iraq has more chances of finding a good man than Sussy rotten crotch from down the trailer park.

Man do look into the circumstances of how she became a single mom. That is what I heard when I asked a male friend his toughs on it and he is a good decent man who happens to be married to a single mom. Don't quote me but his response made sense to me if I was a man. I know plenty of men who wouldn't immediately says hell no to a single mom but if they were smart, they would definitively look into how things came to be what hey are.
    bebita

Answer by bebita at 9:37 PM on Jun. 5, 2009

• My SO dated a single mom before me and treated her lil girl better than the girls real daddy!! He loves kids and would never fault a woman for being a single mom!!!
    sweetstkissez22

Answer by sweetstkissez22 at 9:40 PM on Jun. 5, 2009

• It depends on the man. I know some that it doesn't matter and I know some that will NOT date someone who has kids.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 9:56 PM on Jun. 5, 2009

• I think it would depend on the woman. If she has 3 kids by 3 different men, I would think a man would not want her.
    My hubby's ex has 5 kids by 3 different men and got a 19 year old to marry her! It's her third marriage! I don't get.
    Anonymous

• I think its the same as some women view single fathers. Some just don't want to date men with kids, period. Some don't mind depending on the circumstance. I don't particularly want to date a single father with kids, but if he had been widowed, I wouldn't mind a bit. It's more about crazy ex drama than the kids themselves. I'm a widow myself - I have no crazy ex hounding us.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 10:32 PM on Jun. 5, 2009

• how would a group of women know what men think? Go ask a group of men
    Anonymous

• it depends on the man. some men do not mind kids and know that single mom and kids come as a package deal, and these men want to have a family. some are there for a good time so they will try to dip in and out or they will go after those who do not have kids.
    nateandlo

Answer by nateandlo at 11:29 PM on Jun. 5, 2009