Does anyone have A Clue why I wake up with A Migraine Every Day?

I've been on A Bad Streak again. Waking up with A migraine Every single Day! Its Horrible! I've suffered from them for 30 Long Years! Just wondering if anyone else does? What Helped or Cured you? I'm not on any Meds./'Scripts due to no insurance. Nor can I afford any Health or Dental Care! I don't do anything harmful. Etc.. No alcohol Etc...The most I take when it reaches A No.# 10 Status is 2 Aleve. Nothing more! Never Ever more than twice A week. So if you know or have any clues or ideas? I'd be Grateful! I have no quality of Life! Kind Replies Are Greatly appreciated! Thank You!

Angellinda

Asked by Angellinda at 9:26 PM on Jun. 5, 2009 in Health

• If you've had them for 30 years, you must have gone to doctors to find out the cause. What do they say? I've never had them, but my daughter does, and through doctors have learned they can be caused/triggered by so many things. Stress, diet, allergies, enviornmental factors, hormones.......so many things. What do you think? Why are you limiting yourself to meds only 2 days if you have them 7 days a week?
    EireLass

Answer by EireLass at 9:34 PM on Jun. 5, 2009

• u need a cat scan go to the ER they cannot refuse you it could be serious.
    get on medicare for low income or a health clinic.
    Anonymous

• No Nuerologist, DR., Dentist or chiropractor has A answer why I wake up with them. Also to not take OTC pills for more than twice a week to prevent Rebound migraines! And for me to become dependent on it! Nor would it be safe to take it all the time. All I know I'm miserable. I've had Daily ones before. They come & go.. But they're Back! Probably because we're jobless & facing many, many Hardsips, Break downs & unable to meet basic needs, bills & repairs Etc...
    Angellinda

Answer by Angellinda at 9:45 PM on Jun. 5, 2009

• I get them occasionally. Excedrine migraine works the best of the OTC meds for migraine. Also, keep your blood pressure in check. Check it every time you are in Walmart or the drug store. A friend (who is still young) had morning migraines. Doctor discovered borderline high blood pressure and the migraines stopped after that was treated. I hope you feel better soon.
    dawpea

Answer by dawpea at 10:02 PM on Jun. 5, 2009

• Do you keep a food diary? Do you grind your teeth?

Answer by rkoloms at 10:03 PM on Jun. 5, 2009

• I wake up with a migraine everyday... Here's what I have come to find out...:
    1. I have high blood pressure...
    2. I clinch my jaws when I sleep...
    3. I sleep with the tv on...if i sleep with it off its better in the morning...
    USNmomwife

Answer by USNmomwife at 10:24 PM on Jun. 5, 2009

• try going to a chiropractor, you may not feel any back pain, but the spinal nerves are connected with all the nerves in your body and a problem with spinal nerves can cause migraines.
    mandielynn23

Answer by mandielynn23 at 12:36 AM on Jun. 6, 2009

• Do you clench your jaws/grind your teeth?
    Do you leave lights/tvs/radios on at night?
    Do you drink a lot of water? You may be getting dehydrated at night.
    Do you have high or low blood pressure?
    Do you have allergies/sinus problems?
    You may have nerve problems.
    Do you have any ear problems, like with your inner ear?
    _Jynxx_

Answer by _Jynxx_ at 12:31 PM on Jun. 6, 2009

• "Excedrine migraine works the best of the OTC meds for migraine."

Absolutely!

I get some horrid migraines, and the only thing that ever even cuts them a little bit is EX-M.
    _Jynxx_

Answer by _Jynxx_ at 12:32 PM on Jun. 6, 2009

• i ve been having bad migrains too this past couple week. the weather changes and farmers cutting hay, on top of stress and not eating right will cause them along with caffeen. if u have a walmart or a kmart nearby u can get a low cost pain reliever. i only pay $5 for my pills. i take 2 800 motrin everyday twice a day b/c my head hurts so bad.i was told to quit taking the excederen migrain b/c it has caffine in it pluse i was taking them 4 at a time to makethem work. no im not addicted to the pills b/c whene everything is going good like the weather stops changing the farmer quits cutting hay and im not stressed i dont have to take thepills anymore.
    rainmommy

Answer by rainmommy at 4:05 PM on Jun. 6, 2009