Sex after baby?

How soon after having a baby did you have sex? Yeah I know your supposed to wait 6 weeks but does anyone really wait?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:29 PM on Jun. 5, 2009 in Just for Fun

• With my first we waited 3 weeks. My DR. said it was o.k. My son was born vaginally and everything was fine. With my 2nd I had a c-section so he really didn't say. We waited though. I was tired.
    sweetmom1007

Answer by sweetmom1007 at 9:31 PM on Jun. 5, 2009

• ummm... 3 days... we were told to wait 6 weeks, i had an emergency c-section.... but we couldn't hold out!
    07lilmama1108

Answer by 07lilmama1108 at 9:33 PM on Jun. 5, 2009

• agree with 07lilmama1108, i think that it really depends on you. Yes, the drs say 6 weeks, but let's face it...some of us are just "needy" in that department. LOL.
    Anonymous

• 2 weeks
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 9:45 PM on Jun. 5, 2009

• 3 days,thats nasty,as the old people used to say, your behind not even dry until 6 weeks,I'm not being stupid, but,do people really have sex in 3 days after giving birth,omg,that has got to be the most disgusting thing,what man,who say they love their wife,would jump on her after seeing her give birth in 3 days,thats not love,thats abuse,. I have always thought you should wait until 6 weeks,any earlier you risk catching an infection.
    Anonymous

• honestly it was 3 months after my first. I was hurting too bad. And it hurt like H for a while even after that. After #3 it was 6 weeks, but that was a c-cection and it didn't hurt as bad down there.
    jisrunning

Answer by jisrunning at 9:54 PM on Jun. 5, 2009

• i was always told as long as the lochia is gone and you feel up to it it's ok
    MoonLover06

Answer by MoonLover06 at 10:17 PM on Jun. 5, 2009

• 1 1/2 weeks. I had a c-section.
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 10:37 PM on Jun. 5, 2009

• 3 weeks
    MomAt15woah

Answer by MomAt15woah at 10:55 PM on Jun. 5, 2009

• I soooo waited after vag delivery. I think after my 5th and final baby who was a C we waited 4 weeks.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 11:03 PM on Jun. 5, 2009