To all moms who had a difficult pregnancy due to problems? Are you all happy u did not abort?

Are you glad you had your baby even if it has problems. Would you go back and have an abortion if you could go back in time?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:38 PM on Jun. 5, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I would never kill a child or pay someone to kill my child. I lost my child last yr and even if I knew she was going to pass away I still would have never even thought about killing her.
    suzzanna

Answer by suzzanna at 9:45 PM on Jun. 5, 2009

• I could never have an abortion. If my mom had of believed in abortion then I woudn't be here. They told my mom that I would have major problems and that she should have an abortion. She said no, then they said I'd be stillborn. When I was born alive, they said I'd only live a week. After a week they said I would never walk. I have leg problems but walk just fine. Now thanks to my moms decision not only does she have me but she has 2 grandkids as well. If my mom was strong enough to go against dr.'s orders I would too. I know it's not exactly an answer to your question but it's prospective from someone who was "supposed" to be aborted.
    sadira29

Answer by sadira29 at 10:02 PM on Jun. 5, 2009

• I still cannot understand how someone can kill their own child. A child who didnt ask to be here. A defenseless child who have no voice...it takes a heartless person to be able to do that. Children are a blessing from GOD.What if your mother aborted you? or yours sister? your brother? It just makes me so mad that someone will do that instead of just giving the child up for adoption there are plenty of couples who can't have kids. PLEASE HAVE A HEART!! DONT TAKE A LIFE GIVE LIFE!!
    Anonymous

• Do you really feel this way? You need to talk to someone about this.
    ours

Answer by ours at 10:19 PM on Jun. 5, 2009

• i had a horrible pregnancy, but now that it over and we have our boys and our family, i would never change anything. i'd go through it again for any of them. it will be over before you know it and you'll love that baby to peices. sometimes we have to go through hard things for others, its in these times that we have to think of them first before ourselves. we ALL have to do it. in the end, just do the right thing and everything will be fine.
    jeana

Answer by jeana at 10:28 PM on Jun. 5, 2009

• i feel very strongly and would NEVER have an abortion my parents had one b4 i was born i am still bitter
    try4baby20

Answer by try4baby20 at 11:48 PM on Jun. 5, 2009