Has anyone used Alli?

If so did it work I am a SAHM so I dont mind running to the bathroom every 5 min but I want to make sure it's worth it any info would be great thanks!!!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:51 PM on Jun. 5, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I have and I threw that crap right in the garbage...omg ladies it was horrible....it's like pooping bacon grease horrible
    QuetaB

Answer by QuetaB at 12:22 AM on Jun. 6, 2009

• No but after I heard about the side effects I'm not to eager to try it. It doesn't help you loose weight. It helps you to not gain weight so that when you are exercising you loose the fat you already have.
    sadira29

Answer by sadira29 at 10:07 PM on Jun. 5, 2009

• No, I stopped looking at it, when I read, "Anal Leakage". No thank you.
    Anonymous

• A friend of mine used it and it made her consciously change her diet. She lost over 100 pounds and swears by it. I am just not looking to lose that much weight. Nor am I too excited about the leakage and unfortunate flatulance odor....yikes.
    TeaAndrews

Answer by TeaAndrews at 10:10 PM on Jun. 5, 2009

• Alli is the FDA's biggest mistake ever. Excreting the excess fat (which is gross enough) also depletes your body of vital nutrients, and it's insanely expensive. Please do something a lot more sensible, like Weight Watchers, if you really want to lose--and keep it off.
    LIZARD66

Answer by LIZARD66 at 10:18 PM on Jun. 5, 2009

• wow i had no clue OP here thank you so much for your info I think I will pass :)

Anonymous