Thanks for every1 who answed my question..Is there some type of law where i came choose to have a c-section just in case? My doctor is not bein understandable with me n i am 31wks 2day n still dont have a birth plan yet? If anybody can help thanks i need it..

tiff898

Asked by tiff898 at 9:53 PM on Jun. 5, 2009 in Pregnancy

• No unless you have had a previous c-section you can't request one unless there is a medical reason. sorry.
    TeriMelisa

Answer by TeriMelisa at 9:56 PM on Jun. 5, 2009

• no way why would you want to have one of those ? it takes alot longer to bounce back from that. im 28 yrs old on my 3rd baby. i did have epidurals with both, it was a very good experience, its not as bad as some people say. really..i promise
    guitarmom101

Answer by guitarmom101 at 10:00 PM on Jun. 5, 2009

• I chose my c sections as a birth plan(I secretly wanted one from the start) So when my 1st daughter was breech i was all for the choice. and I was in no pain after.My 1st was so easy.I was driving and moving things around the house. My second only hurt because i did not relax when i got home,I was on my feet for 8 hours shopping lol. IT DEPENDS ON THE PERSON and what you can handle. Really it simple..REALLY simple.People fear thge UNknown. Its not as bad as people think it is.

ryanlynn

Answer by ryanlynn at 10:09 PM on Jun. 5, 2009

• Trust me its more of an experince to have that baby vag. You will be sooo proud of yourself that you did!
    Anonymous

• A c-section has risks, it's major surgery, so unless it is absolutely needed for the safety of your or your baby, it would pose more risks for you and your baby.
    joshuasmommy327

Answer by joshuasmommy327 at 10:09 PM on Jun. 5, 2009