I need a friend

I don't make friends easily. I've been burn to many times. But life is getting me down right now. I'm 46 and today I feel every bit my age. Dh got laid off back in Nov. He just started school. Money is very tight things are breaking. Dh joked around that we may be eating romen noodles every day for a while. I don't think he is to far off the mark. Another reason for not having any friends is I am the mother of dd who is 9 and ds who is 6. Not many mothers in my area my age with young children. Besides most of the moms are SAHM and they have there own clicks. I tried striking up conversations with my kids friends moms but they don't get me. I speak my mine and hold back nothing. I like to laugh and have fun. I just want someone to perk me up. Sorry just having a pity party. So who wants to be my friend? Someone I can talk to now an then who will make me laugh.

twilite2000

Asked by twilite2000 at 9:55 PM on Jun. 5, 2009 in Just for Fun

• sure!
    2mothershelpers

Answer by 2mothershelpers at 9:58 PM on Jun. 5, 2009

• Well I can try. I don't make friends too easy either for the same reason. And all of my daughter's friends go to her mother's morning out at a church, all the parents go to the church. We don't go to church. Me and hubby both have tattoos. So I think the parents think we are bad or something. You can pm me anytime you would like to.
    TeriMelisa

Answer by TeriMelisa at 10:01 PM on Jun. 5, 2009

• One day Pinocchio came to Gepetto with a problem.

"Every time I have sex with my girlfriend, she gets splinters. What can I do about this?"

"Have you tried sandpaper?" Pinocchio hadn't, so he went to try it.

"Pinnochio," said Gepetto a few weeks later. "How is the problem work out with your

"Girlfriend?" said Pinnochio. "Who needs a girlfriend when you have sandpaper?"

Anonymous

• I'm here and willing to jump in with both feet.... If you need someone to chat with, drop me a line!
    TexanBreeze

Answer by TexanBreeze at 10:02 PM on Jun. 5, 2009

• Q: What has an old lady got between her breasts that a young one doesn't?

A: Her belly button
    Anonymous

• I'm in the same boat as you. I don't make friends easy, I'm not shy and have great conversations with people but then we never stay in touch. I love to talk so if you want to pm me feel free.
    sadira29

Answer by sadira29 at 10:06 PM on Jun. 5, 2009

• you can add me , think we relate to alot alike.

OH liked the jokes , that's cute
    Shaqbe4u

Answer by Shaqbe4u at 10:20 PM on Jun. 5, 2009

• i heard that pinochio joke years ago

what did cinderella say when she sat on pinochios face? LIE, TELL THE TRUTH, LIE, TELL THE TRUTH!!!
    MoonLover06

Answer by MoonLover06 at 10:20 PM on Jun. 5, 2009

• well.. I am all for it.. we both like twilight.. thats a start.. LMAO
    USNmomwife

Answer by USNmomwife at 10:21 PM on Jun. 5, 2009

• I am 42 and have 5 kids two of whom are only 2 and 3. So not too far off from you. I would love to chat with you, but as you said you speak your mind and hold nothing back and so do I. I am sick to death of all the Twilight hype, does that make me someone you don't want to talk too?
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 11:00 PM on Jun. 5, 2009