Middle of the night sex???

Does anyone else wake up in the middle of the night in the mood? I do that a lot. During waking hours I am like nah I'm not in the mood. But middle of the night I am ready. My husband says he is not complaining he just wonders why I can't have a schedule like a normal person. Do you do this?

TeriMelisa

Asked by TeriMelisa at 10:04 PM on Jun. 5, 2009 in Relationships

• 99% of the time its in the middle of the night......lol..only time we can really be alone.
    SoKamele

Answer by SoKamele at 10:08 PM on Jun. 5, 2009

• LOL, i did that the other night. At like 2am!! My husband loves it
    angie_david

Answer by angie_david at 10:05 PM on Jun. 5, 2009

• i feel the same way and thankfully my hubbie doesn't mind!!in fact to me personally it can be more romantic!
    Anonymous

• My husband comes home from work around 2 am, so he wakes me up and we make love then. Not very often, though. I like my sleep!
    coutterhill

Answer by coutterhill at 10:11 PM on Jun. 5, 2009

• Probably because in the middle of the night you have gotten relaxed from your day-to-day things.
    My favorite is in the middle of the night! :)
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 10:11 PM on Jun. 5, 2009

• Last night my husband woke me up in the middle of the night trying to get started. I was sooo made at him! I've been so sick lately and so has our son. Any sleep I get is precious! I couldn't believe he was putting me in that position! (I feel bad turing him down, I know he has needs).

Luckily today he doesn't remember at all.
    Anonymous

• He always wants it before we go to sleep, in the middle of the night and before he goes to work the next morning. Its tiresome at times and I have to put my foot down.
    diamondmamma

Answer by diamondmamma at 10:21 PM on Jun. 5, 2009

• we do that some and we LOVE it!! its fun for a change =]
    Anonymous

• Think I'd like that better, My hubby works swing shift. I hate it when he's on nights that means I get woke up alot in the morning at 6:00am But I can live with it now and then
    Shaqbe4u

Answer by Shaqbe4u at 10:27 PM on Jun. 5, 2009

• I used to do it all the time. I would wake my boyfriend up at 6 in the morning cuz I was in the mood. I guess you just can't help it, when you are in the mood you are in the mood.
    rylies_mommy09

Answer by rylies_mommy09 at 10:49 PM on Jun. 5, 2009