Lots of pressure

down there and braxton hicks are getting to be more and more. Only 30 wks. Did you ever experince this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:11 PM on Jun. 5, 2009 in Pregnancy

• i had that same exact thing with both my pregnancies. the doctor told me that i was actually having contractions because i was dilating early..but everyones different
    Anonymous

• I have experienced braxton hicks since week 13 and I was very worried that something was wrong. I am now 33 wks and the braxton hicks havent slowed down yet my doctor checked me at my last appointment to make sure I wasnt dialating...and I wasnt. But I read that its just your body preparing for giving birth. Anywhoo congrats you have 10 more weeks to go!! :P
    suzzanna

Answer by suzzanna at 10:15 PM on Jun. 5, 2009

• o yea, especially with my 2nd baby, sometime i felt like he was gonna fall out from under me pushing on my bottom like that. i also expierienced braxtons an awful lot...it started early now that i think about it.
    guitarmom101

Answer by guitarmom101 at 10:15 PM on Jun. 5, 2009

• I am in the same boat and Im 29 weeks. If you want to make sure that its only BH not a preterm labour drink some more water and lie down on your left side. Your uterus should calm down.
    Im pretty nervous myself and cant wait till my next visit - for sure I will talk about it to my Dr and probably ask to get checked - but that cause I have history of PROM and having preemie baby.
    Good luck and keep cooking this LO - hopefully we both can go good few more weeks :)
    polkamama

Answer by polkamama at 10:58 PM on Jun. 5, 2009