are these groups just for young moms with little babies and children

from mom of teendaughters and son

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:15 PM on Jun. 5, 2009 in General Parenting

• its for all moms with kids all ages
    guitarmom101

Answer by guitarmom101 at 10:17 PM on Jun. 5, 2009

• On CAFEMOM,you should be able to find a group for any age,any race,etc.,just type in what you looking for,like,moms of teens,a group should pop up.Also,if,you don't see a group,start one.Good Luck.
    lady-t3984

Answer by lady-t3984 at 10:21 PM on Jun. 5, 2009

• CafeMom is for any and all mothers. If you are older than most of us you may have some helpful wisdom to share! :) Welcome!
    Seven07

Answer by Seven07 at 10:24 PM on Jun. 5, 2009

• There are groups for age specific moms if you would like moms your age.
    I also have 4 daughters ages 16 to 23 and a 4 yr old boy.
    I like knowing I can help the younger moms out there and getting to know the moms closer to my age
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 11:10 PM on Jun. 5, 2009

• i beleive it's for expectant mothers and mother's who have children of all ages
    mandielynn23

Answer by mandielynn23 at 12:26 AM on Jun. 6, 2009

• Welcome 2 cafemom! Enjoy the drama
    Red_Mama0723

Answer by Red_Mama0723 at 12:57 AM on Jun. 6, 2009

• It can sometimes seem that way, but if you look around, you'll find there are all sorts of groups that cover all sorts of ages and interests here. For example, I will be 37 next week, and I have 2 teenagers, and I'm a Navy wife, and there's stuff on here for me.

I'm also a Cafemom Hostess, so if you want, send me a pm and I can try to help you find a group that meets what you're looking for :-)
    sailorwifenmom

Answer by sailorwifenmom at 3:56 AM on Jun. 6, 2009

• any mom no matter her age or the age of her kids I am 44 I have a 22 y.o. and a 6 y.o.
    justgrape723

Answer by justgrape723 at 5:22 PM on Jun. 6, 2009