Sorry i was not clear with my question i dont want to have a c-section 4 me..Its cuz i have HPV and CIN3..N i just wanna to know if there was a way i could chose one just in case..I worry about my Baby..I read that i could pass HPV to the baby if i give natural birth..My doctor hasnt talk to me about my CIN3.

tiff898

Asked by tiff898 at 10:24 PM on Jun. 5, 2009 in Pregnancy

• No im sure you will have to have a c-section. Do you want to pass it to your child?
    Anonymous

• Think you need to make a list of questions, write them all down and make a special apointment and just go in and hand them to him , tell him you need to know about these things, Tell him you wanting to make a plan of what would be best. Cause all the guessing and wondering will just make you a nervous wreck. And you really don't need that right now. I wish you the best of luck
    Shaqbe4u

Answer by Shaqbe4u at 10:33 PM on Jun. 5, 2009

• im sorry im so new at this site but.... can u really pass it on to the baby? i have hpv too but i wasnt sure if i could pass it on
    JaycesMommy719

Answer by JaycesMommy719 at 10:46 PM on Jun. 5, 2009

• You need to talk to your dr about this, either so that he can change his mind or reassure you. But if you do not have an active outbreak at the time of delivery, there is no reason you can not safely have a vaginal birth. WebMD info on birth and HPV

On C1N3 You will have to talk to your dr about this in more depth, but it seems that you can proceed with your pregnancy normally, and then after the birth begin treatment to remove the abnormal cells.

Have you had a cone biopsy or other procedure that may have weakened your cervix?

Collinsky

Answer by Collinsky at 10:54 PM on Jun. 5, 2009

• i have hpv and my dr didnt say anything to me when it came time to have my dd. is this a new thing they discovered? or does ur hpv have to be active to past it on? my hpv is dormint right now and im ttc for baby #2. i heard with some strains of hpv ur body actuall cures it self. what about that shot? im going to be 26 this fall...i dont know if i should get it or not.
    rainmommy

Answer by rainmommy at 10:55 PM on Jun. 5, 2009

• If there is no active infection at the time of birth, it should have no bearing on your ability to have a vaginal birth. The link I gave before from WebMD covers the ins and outs of pregnancy and birth with HPV.
    Collinsky

Answer by Collinsky at 12:48 AM on Jun. 6, 2009