Do you believe in curses?

My SIL believes that someone in her village back home cursed her so now she spits constantly. It's really gross and it is ruining her marriage. She has been to doctors and to and even to an exorcist! She really honestly believes that she was cursed. I think it's psychosomatic.

Do you believe in curses?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:29 PM on Jun. 5, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Like my mom always said, you should never believe in witchcraft but you should always be careful. IDK, I hear voodoo is pretty crazy.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 10:31 PM on Jun. 5, 2009

• She's from Cambodia. They are VERY superstitious there and they take this stuff very seriously.
    Anonymous

• Does she know who cursed her? Maybe there is a reversal curse thingamajog.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 10:38 PM on Jun. 5, 2009

• lol I meant thingamajig, whatchamacallit'
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 10:39 PM on Jun. 5, 2009

• I think it's like her half sister or something. Something about an inheritance or something. She doesn't really speak a lot of English.
    Anonymous

• I have a friend who believes in all that mumbo-jumbo ... We got into a huge fight, I'm pretty sure if it was real I'd have felt a curse or the voodo by now!!! Mmm, but no I don't belive in it.
    Anonymous

• I only know about stuff to get rid of bad spirits/ghosts. Curses is a whole different thing.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 10:48 PM on Jun. 5, 2009

• I think you have to believe in them in order for it to work. I do believe in curses though.
    youngfirsttimer

Answer by youngfirsttimer at 4:46 AM on Jun. 6, 2009